Monday 14 April 2008

Welcome to the Generic Asian


Welcome to the Generic Asian weblog.

I am a person who is what they refer to as a "phase" person.

I have been into many phases... the hi-fi phase, gym phase, driving around phase, investing phase.... so let's see what the cat brings in next time.

Right now, I am into my taking photos phase... so hang on to your pants and expect photos from me...

As we are in the photography phase, many of my Asian brothers and sisters go through a thing called camera envy... its like a manhood extension. I wonder what it is for women though.? Hmmm...

Anyhow, as soon as the latest longest biggest heaviest new camera gadget is out... it automatically becomes a must have product that will surely revolutionize the way we take photos... I must admit I have gone through this occasionally and until recently, I have not gotten a hold of how to control the urge... you right now, I am officially broke!

So I pledge no new camera gadgets for now... until the next paycheck and then all bets are off!

No comments: