Friday 9 May 2008

Picking yourself up



Hello guys...

If you've seen this blog for the first time... thanks for really really really looking hard to find this blog... Even my wife can 't find it.

To those who have for some strange reason is back to read the ramblings, welcome back...

You all know I love my Ipod. And for the millions who've read my blog, you know it died on me not so long ago...

But God bless Apple.. I sent it there to have it fixed and they said $ xxx.xx to fix it, but if you pay $ xxx.xx we'll get you a new one that's god as new...

Yes it was slightly cheaper than having it fixed but hey... its a new IPOD... same make and model though... so it really crashed my evil plot to buy a new IPOD... but then again I am not exactly a complete tragedy.

Speaking of tragedy, I downloaded my usual podcasts... and one of them was this Podcast called Tips from the Top Floor. The host of the show is also going through tough times...

Seems like everyone is going through rough times now and so is Allen Rockwell.

Ok guys I do not know this guy. In fact I completely forgot his name as I actually once did download his podcast.

Well, he recently got robbed of about US$ 10,000 worth of photography equipment. I won't go into specifics here, but if you need more info, please click on this link .

So ok guys you know I am far from rolling in cash and I really do not care who this guys is... and maybe the poor folks in Myanmar deserves my money... but a few buck here to help the guy out won't hurt.

I live in Asia. From where I come from, when you see someone who has been knocked down.. You help them in your own little way.

Give him a few bucks... download his podcast and think of it being the fee you paid for enjoying the podcast he shared to all of us.

And as for Myanmar... Give them more than a few bucks.... help them out too they are our brothers and sister too...

No comments: